Address: 11 Windmill Close, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2GQ
Mobile: 07980 4...
stress, confidence, work life balance, assertiveness, relationships, business goals, weight loss, young people, teachers, motivation
Time for Change? I provide a calm and supportive space to talk and think things through.
Are you looking to make a change in your life but finding it difficult to put aside the time to think clearly? If so, I can help you by providing a calm space and a listening ear. It is amazing how quickly you will be able to turn things around once you allow yourself the luxury of time and space which is dedicated just to you.
I believe that you are the expert in your own life and the best person to make the right decisions about yourself. I will listen and ask questions to help you and can also introduce positive ways to handle unhelpful feelings. I have a common-sense approach and will help you to look at where you are now, where you want to be and to realistically plan to succeed.If you would like more information or to book an appointment then please visit my website. You are also welcome to contact me via email or phone.
Testimonials are curated by Sue Hulme Life Coaching and are not independently reviewed or verified.
"• 'Sue was very warm and engaging'
• 'I saw changes after just the first session'
• 'Sue helped me to believe in myself'
• 'I feel so much more positive'
• 'So nice to be listened to'
• 'Some useful ways to make myself feel confident'
• 'Great to have time to think'
• 'Sue is supportive and encouraging'
• 'I now appreciate and value myself'
• 'Sue has a very calming manner'
• 'Challenging but enjoyable'
• 'I can see the future and find a way to get there'
• 'Sue has a lovely approach'
• 'I was able to sort out my priorities'
• 'I can understand my daughter much better'
• 'Sue helped me deal with a tricky situation'
• 'I have taken control of me'
• 'I can now talk myself into things instead of out of them'"
previous clients on 21 December 2017