To help support those whose job may be at risk due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their business, CoDevelopYou will offer Coaching at a reduced rate for a limited period of timeContact Us for a no obligation chat
Category: Life Coaching
Address: Watling Close, Sketchley Meadows Ind Estate, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3EZ
Mobile: 07495 3...
One-to-one coaching to support YOU
I am an accredited Personal, Business and Career Coach and, as a member of the British Psychological Society, able to deliver and feedback a range of psychometric instruments. With Chartered membership of the CIPD and, as a Fellow of the Learning and Performance Institute, I have access to a range of resources that can be tailored for your particular needs.
- Do you find yourself at a crossroads - not sure where to go or what you even want to do? Through Career Coaching, we can explore your interests, values and motivations; develop a vision for what you want; examine the blocks and bridges to achieving your goals, and then build a personal development plan to help you get there.
- Are you using all of your strengths, or just a few? Most people only use strengths that are familiar and comfortable. With Core Strengths, I can introduce you to your 28 relational strengths - more tools for getting things done with people.
- Want to increase your influence? Learn how to communicate in ways that make people sit up and take notice?
- Why do you seem to 'click' with some people, while others seem so difficult to understand? The ability to assess motives is a key to consistently developing productive interactions.
- Are you thinking of becoming self-employed? Through 'Testing The Water - Is Self Employment for Me?' I can help you to explore your readiness and preparedness before you make the leap.
Monday to Friday
09:00 to 17:00
Saturday to Sunday