Address: Great Francis Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B7 4QR
Landline: 0121 46...
Fax: 0121 464 6562
ePublishing Software development Competitive environments Publication industry IT and ITES E-Publish, academy's in birmingham
We serve the community and work with parents to help all pupils grow into mature, responsible adults and good citizens.
We want to encourage pupils to work with a high level of effort
• Insist on high standards of courtesy, self-discipline, respect for others, responsibility for others, co-operation with others
• Encourage pupils to understand and respect the religious and moral values of the pupil's own and other cultures
• Help pupils to develop their skills and abilities to the highest possible level, acquiring the knowledge and skills needed for adulthood and the world of work
• Encourage pupils to enjoy learning, so that they go on learning throughout life
• Teach pupils to understand and respect themselves, developing their own self-esteem while respecting others
• Encourage pupils to develop responsible attitudes towards caring for themselves, and the wise use of their time
• Help pupils understand how to care for their community and their environment
• Provide an orderly, safe and stimulating environment in which children can learn effectively
• Encourage pupils to gain a positive attitude to l